Enjoy the best fantasy football tips, reviews, podcasts and other useful FPL tips resources from the top quality websites. The list is updated automatically once every hour! Do you run a website full of useful Fantasy Premier League tips and want to be on this list? Then contact us today!
FPL tips from the best sources:
- Pogba making case for FPL inclusion as United face more appealing fixtures
- Salah and Firmino benched as Taylor returns for Burnley at Liverpool
- The best teams to target for a hectic FPL schedule
- Should we reconsider Everton’s FPL attackers for Gameweek 20 and beyond?
- Liverpool vs Burnley: 21/01/2021 – match preview and predicted starting XIs
- FPL gameweek 20 defenders – player rankings for Defenders and Goalkeepers
- UEFA Champions League Fantasy Football is back – what you need to know
- Injury latest on De Bruyne as Gundogan emerges as Man City’s best FPL attacker
- Rashford benched as Fernandes owners hope for return to away-day form
- Cancelo returns for Man City as Aston Villa name full-strength XI at the Etihad
- Manchester City vs Aston Villa: 20/01/2021 – match preview and predicted starting XIs
- fantasy premier league best attacking defenders – GW19 review
- Maddison outshining Vardy as Pereira returns for Leicester
- Bargain Hunting with FPL Brain | Budget Fantasy Premier League Player Tips 20/21
- The 73rd FFGeek FPL Podcast with Rob Reid and Sergio Torija
- Value midfielder Pereira improving in new central role for West Brom
- How Arteta has revitalised Arsenal’s attack and what it means for FPL managers
- Zouma suffers second successive benching as Rüdiger starts for Chelsea
- Fulham vs Manchester United: 20/01/2021 – match preview and predicted starting XIs
- Antonio earns back-to-back starts for first time since Gameweek 6
- fantasy premier league fixture difficulty GW20 – the FFGeek fixture ease schedule
- Which Premier League teams are likely to progress the furtherest in the Champions League
- Chelsea: why Frank Lampard’s Stamford Bridge tenure is at risk of unravelling
- Leicester City vs Chelsea: 19/01/2021 – match preview and predicted starting XIs
- Can FPL managers trust Crystal Palace defenders with appealing fixtures?
- West Ham United vs West Bromwich Albion: 19/01/2021 – match preview and predicted starting XIs
- fantasy premier league transfer tips GW20 – Analysing the teams of 10 top FPL managers – interim article
- Who will be the PFA player of the year 20/21
- Should we stick or twist on Leeds assets for Gameweek 20 & beyond?
- Footstock on a Budget: Midweek Gameweek 19 Team Reveals
- Stones produces season-high haul as City keep another clean sheet
- Tierney returns for Arsenal as Newcastle select three FPL forwards
- Salah and Fernandes blank again as focus shifts to defensive assets
- Kane and Son both deliver returns in new formation as Spurs breeze past Sheffield United
- Arsenal vs Newcastle United: 18/01/2021 – match preview and predicted starting XIs
- Sky Sports Fantasy Football Podcast
- Rüdiger forcing way into Chelsea picture ahead of appealing fixtures
FPL tips – why to use them?
Allfantasytips.com is the site providing the best FPL tips out there. Our feed tracker is searching for fresh updates 24/7 and listing valuable resources you can use to improve your Fantasy Premier League success. But, why should you use Fantasy Premier League tips written by other people?
The most obvious reason is the fact that nobody has time to watch all Premier League matches. Even if you’d be a professional football analyst, it takes a lot of time and effort to go through ten matches each round and analyze player performances. It’s much smarter to divide the work between ten people, who each focus on one match. Or… why not let dozens of people watch the games and read their opinions?
It is also good to get other views on players. We all have biases towards different teams and players. You don’t watch your favorite team the same way you are watching some random uninteresting match. Your views become easily too black and white when it’s about your favorite team and favorite players. Few mistakes turn into a “horrible performance” and one lucky shot is the “goal of the year”.
It takes a lot of practice and analyzing skills to become totally unbiased in analyzing football. Even professionals can’t do it completely. Hence, it’s very useful to read match reports and player analyses written by other people as well. Especially if they are seasoned FPL veterans and you are a newbie yourself. You’ll get very useful insights you might not have paid attention to otherwise. Reading FPL tips can also give you fresh ideas. Maybe you find some useful statistics, you haven’t looked into before?
I am not saying that you should follow Fantasy Premier Leauge tips blindly just because they are written by some experienced guru. That’s not the point at all! They are just views by other people, additional and sometimes very useful information. Read what argument others are using and weight them against your own views. Sometimes you get confirmations that you are right and sometimes you just decided to disagree with everyone regardless!
We also recommend following these resource websites on Twitter! That is the best social media platform for FPL discussion.
Fantasy Premier League tips – how they can improve your results
Let’s say you decide to follow tips from sites listed on this page. What difference can they make to your FPL performances? The sky is the limit, really! It all depends on how you are using these tips. You have to be smart and find relevant information, which you can bring into your own analyses.
Choosing the team captain is one of the easiest examples of using Fantasy Premier League tips. Many sites have polls, where they ask from readers who they’d pick for next week’s captain. These selections can help make you decide if you are in-between two or three players (as you usually are). You can also use these polls to know which captain selections could be nice differentials.
Injury information is another good example of FPL tips. There are often cases, where players have 50% or 75% status for the upcoming round. Is your favorite player going to start, come off the bench or miss the game entirely? Read what others think after managers have had press conferences on Thursday. These decisions could make or break your season in the long run.
You might also learn to use new tools. Don’t forget our own FPL Fixture Difficulty Tracker either, which is just a click away! This is an invaluable tool, which has unique probabilities for the next six gameweeks. By using our Fixture Tracker, you are following numbers that your competitors probably aren’t. This will give you an edge you have been looking for.
We also recommend following Fantasy Premier League tips from podcasts! There is so much more information one can pack to a 45-60 minute podcast compared to one article. You will get tons of useful FPL tips for players in a podcast form, which you can listen to anywhere. Finally, don’t forget to follow the Fantasy Premier League discussion on Reddit!
Fantasy Football Tips from the best websites
The purpose of this page is to collect the best fantasy football tips in one place. We have built a special feed reader, which is crawling through the internet and collects the most useful resources for our readers, meaning you! This feed is updating every hour and it has the most popular fantasy football tips sites in its target. Next, we’ll introduce a few of them, which you should check every time when there is new material out.
As you can see from the feed, there are also many other websites included than these two. If you run a website, blog or a podcast and don’t find your site included, contact us today! We’d be happy to add new, quality resources to our list.
Fantasy Football Scout
Fantasy Football Scout is one of the oldest FPL resources online. It has become the go-to FPL site in the past years. There is a large team of contributors producing content every day to this website. You’d also know that FF Scout is not just a news site. One of the biggest strengths is its large community, which ensures there are thousands of fresh opinions on the latest events available. Fantasy Football Scout has also a pay-to-view service for hardcore fans. You can access various stats and tools for a yearly fee.
Fantasy Football Geek
Fantasy Football Geek is one of the most popular FPL news sites these days. There are many contributors to the site providing fresh content every day. FF Geek is not only focused on FPL, but the site has also tips to The Sun Dream Team Fantasy Football and The Telegraph Fantasy Football. Hence, this site is very popular among UK players.
FF Geek is a traditional sports news site. You have injury information, match reviews, FPL gameweek previews, podcasts and other useful opinions related to fantasy football. They have also posted useful information about summer friendlies, which you should check out. We recommend to check out any Fantasy Football Geek tips you see on our feed!
If you want to turn your FPL knowledge into cash, it's possible! There are tens of thousands of euros in daily fantasy prize pools every week. We have reviewed the best European daily fantasy providers. Check out the list below and claim some fantastic deposit bonuses!