Enjoy the best fantasy football tips, reviews, podcasts and other useful FPL tips resources from the top quality websites. The list is updated automatically once every hour! Do you run a website full of useful Fantasy Premier League tips and want to be on this list? Then contact us today!
FPL tips from the best sources:
- FPL Triple Gameweek 35 – Hub XI
- Fantasy Premier League (FPL) Triple Gameweek 35 | Captain Decision
- Fit for a crown: Pep Guardiola on the cusp of history
- Seven-time top 10k finisher Zophar on Man Utd’s best Triple Gameweek 35 players
- FPL Heisenberg’s Captain Series – Triple Gameweek 35
- The best young players of the 2020-21 Championship season
- What’s next for three of Chelsea’s loanees as they suffer the harsh reality of Premier League football this season?
- Triple Gameweek 35 Scout Picks features three Man United assets
- Fantasy Premier League Team Tips GW35 – 4 FFGeek Contributors Teams Part 2
- تشكيلة السكاوت لجولة التربل جيم ويك الخامسة والثلاثين من فانتازي بريميرليج
- Who is the best FPL captain for Triple Gameweek 35?
- GW 5 Allsvenskan Fantasy Ones to Watch
- Catalan football, English tactics: why England has changed Guardiola
- FPL Captain Poll GW35 – Plus Transfer In And Out Polls and polls related to tGW35 And BGW36
- FPL Gameweek 35 Tips | The Preview
- We’re Hiring – Junior Editor & Social Media Assistant
- Five-time top 1k finisher Tom Freeman: The stand-out stats for Triple Gameweek 35
- Fantasy Football: Triple Gameweek for Manchester United!!
- FPL Tips Gameweek 35 | Last Minute
- FPL Triple Gameweek 35 Tips – Using FPL Points as a Metric
- أي فريق لديه أفضل وأسوأ جدول متبقي في الفانتسي؟
- Ultimate Guide for Triple Gameweeks 35 & Blank Gameweek 36 – Chip Strategy – FPL Tips 2020/21
- Harry and Lloyd’s Fantasy Predictions GW35, 36 & 37
- The Scout Squad’s best FPL players for Triple Gameweek 35
- Your chance to turn €2.70 into €100k in FanTeam’s Gameweek 37-38 SCOFF
- FPL Tips – Breaking the Template – Triple Gameweek 35
- The 88th FFGeek FPL Podcast With FFGeek Contributor Andrew Whitfield – a triple gameweek special
- FPL triple gameweek – new fixtures and fFGeek team thoughts
- Sky Fantasy Football Tips – Gameweek 35 Preview
- FPL Triple Gameweek 35 | The Ultimate Guide | Fantasy Premier League Tips 2020/21
- Navigating the end of the FPL season with three-time top 200 finisher Lateriser
- Manchester United handed Triple Gameweek 35 in FPL after Liverpool fixture rearrangement
- Spurs: why this Tottenham forward remains split between a flat-track bully and a world-class star
- Man Utd set for Triple Gameweek 35 as clash with Liverpool is rearranged
- Guochan’s vital call: why this West Brom asset simply must remain at the Hawthorns for 2021/22
- The best UEFA Champions League Fantasy players and captains from Chelsea v Real
- Best FPL Players For Double Gameweek 35 | Fantasy Premier League Tips
- Fantasy Premier League best Forwards GW35– Player Rankings
- Eliteserien 2021 Friendlies team-summaries-part-2
- Ex-FPL champion Simon March: How to avoid the correlation-causation fallacy
- Learning from the Great and the Good 20/21 – Gameweek 33 and 34
- FPL Captain Picks Gameweek 35
- My four-Gameweek FPL transfer plan for the run-in
- FPLTips Team Selection for FPL Gameweek 33
- FPLTips Team Selection for FPL Gameweek 33
- FPL Teams GW35 – 3 FFGeek Contributors Teams Part 1
- FPL Double Gameweek 35 Team Reveal by FPL Matthew | Fantasy Premier League Tips 2020/21
- The latest FFS Cup fixtures and results
- FFS Mini Leagues & Community Competitions Gameweek 34
- Fantasy Premier League Midfielders GW35– Player Rankings
FPL tips – why to use them?
Allfantasytips.com is the site providing the best FPL tips out there. Our feed tracker is searching for fresh updates 24/7 and listing valuable resources you can use to improve your Fantasy Premier League success. But, why should you use Fantasy Premier League tips written by other people?
The most obvious reason is the fact that nobody has time to watch all Premier League matches. Even if you’d be a professional football analyst, it takes a lot of time and effort to go through ten matches each round and analyze player performances. It’s much smarter to divide the work between ten people, who each focus on one match. Or… why not let dozens of people watch the games and read their opinions?
It is also good to get other views on players. We all have biases towards different teams and players. You don’t watch your favorite team the same way you are watching some random uninteresting match. Your views become easily too black and white when it’s about your favorite team and favorite players. Few mistakes turn into a “horrible performance” and one lucky shot is the “goal of the year”.
It takes a lot of practice and analyzing skills to become totally unbiased in analyzing football. Even professionals can’t do it completely. Hence, it’s very useful to read match reports and player analyses written by other people as well. Especially if they are seasoned FPL veterans and you are a newbie yourself. You’ll get very useful insights you might not have paid attention to otherwise. Reading FPL tips can also give you fresh ideas. Maybe you find some useful statistics, you haven’t looked into before?
I am not saying that you should follow Fantasy Premier Leauge tips blindly just because they are written by some experienced guru. That’s not the point at all! They are just views by other people, additional and sometimes very useful information. Read what argument others are using and weight them against your own views. Sometimes you get confirmations that you are right and sometimes you just decided to disagree with everyone regardless!
We also recommend following these resource websites on Twitter! That is the best social media platform for FPL discussion.
Fantasy Premier League tips – how they can improve your results
Let’s say you decide to follow tips from sites listed on this page. What difference can they make to your FPL performances? The sky is the limit, really! It all depends on how you are using these tips. You have to be smart and find relevant information, which you can bring into your own analyses.
Choosing the team captain is one of the easiest examples of using Fantasy Premier League tips. Many sites have polls, where they ask from readers who they’d pick for next week’s captain. These selections can help make you decide if you are in-between two or three players (as you usually are). You can also use these polls to know which captain selections could be nice differentials.
Injury information is another good example of FPL tips. There are often cases, where players have 50% or 75% status for the upcoming round. Is your favorite player going to start, come off the bench or miss the game entirely? Read what others think after managers have had press conferences on Thursday. These decisions could make or break your season in the long run.
You might also learn to use new tools. Don’t forget our own FPL Fixture Difficulty Tracker either, which is just a click away! This is an invaluable tool, which has unique probabilities for the next six gameweeks. By using our Fixture Tracker, you are following numbers that your competitors probably aren’t. This will give you an edge you have been looking for.
We also recommend following Fantasy Premier League tips from podcasts! There is so much more information one can pack to a 45-60 minute podcast compared to one article. You will get tons of useful FPL tips for players in a podcast form, which you can listen to anywhere. Finally, don’t forget to follow the Fantasy Premier League discussion on Reddit!
Fantasy Football Tips from the best websites
The purpose of this page is to collect the best fantasy football tips in one place. We have built a special feed reader, which is crawling through the internet and collects the most useful resources for our readers, meaning you! This feed is updating every hour and it has the most popular fantasy football tips sites in its target. Next, we’ll introduce a few of them, which you should check every time when there is new material out.
As you can see from the feed, there are also many other websites included than these two. If you run a website, blog or a podcast and don’t find your site included, contact us today! We’d be happy to add new, quality resources to our list.
Fantasy Football Scout
Fantasy Football Scout is one of the oldest FPL resources online. It has become the go-to FPL site in the past years. There is a large team of contributors producing content every day to this website. You’d also know that FF Scout is not just a news site. One of the biggest strengths is its large community, which ensures there are thousands of fresh opinions on the latest events available. Fantasy Football Scout has also a pay-to-view service for hardcore fans. You can access various stats and tools for a yearly fee.
Fantasy Football Geek
Fantasy Football Geek is one of the most popular FPL news sites these days. There are many contributors to the site providing fresh content every day. FF Geek is not only focused on FPL, but the site has also tips to The Sun Dream Team Fantasy Football and The Telegraph Fantasy Football. Hence, this site is very popular among UK players.
FF Geek is a traditional sports news site. You have injury information, match reviews, FPL gameweek previews, podcasts and other useful opinions related to fantasy football. They have also posted useful information about summer friendlies, which you should check out. We recommend to check out any Fantasy Football Geek tips you see on our feed!
If you want to turn your FPL knowledge into cash, it's possible! There are tens of thousands of euros in daily fantasy prize pools every week. We have reviewed the best European daily fantasy providers. Check out the list below and claim some fantastic deposit bonuses!