This is our FPL Gameweek 19 tips and preview. These Fantasy Premier League GW 19 tips are based on our unique FPL Fixture Tracker and PlayerDatabase. Note, our stats include all matches in all competitions. If we write “5 goals in 5 matches” it means also League Cup, UCL/UEL and Premier League all included. Check also our Premier League GW 19 betting tips!
FPL gameweek 19 tips – the best attacking potential
Chelsea: 2.31 goals
Tottenham: 2.14 goals
Everton: 1.83 goals
Chelsea and Spurs stand out this gameweek because Liverpool and Man City have both difficult away fixtures. If you are looking for the best GW 19 point makers in the attack, here is our list:
- Tammy Abraham: the young striker has been a bit off lately, but he is still the most likely source for goals for Chelsea
- Willian: Mason Mount has faded away lately but Willian scored a brace against Spurs. Kovacic is also suspended, making Willian the only interesting choice outside Abraham in the Chelsea attack.
- Harry Kane: 5G+1A from the previous 7 matches since Mourinho took over and 10G+1A from the previous 14 matches. This should be enough.
- Dele Alli: 4G+3A in 7 matches since Mourinho arrived. He has benefited from Tottenham’s fresh attacking play a lot.
- Richarlison: 4G+1A in 8 matches. He’s the only real threat in Everton you want to consider.
FPL gameweek 19 tips – the best defensive potential
Sheffield Utd: 64% probability for a clean sheet
Crystal Palace: 40%
Man Utd: 38%
Sheffield United defense has brought tons of FPL points to those who have kept believing in Blades. Now they meet poor Watford at home, which calls for yet another CS.
- Geordge Baldock: His teammate Lundstram is selected by 50% of players but Baldock only 10%. 2G+1A from the previous 7 matches, while Lundstram has picked up 0G+2A.
- Dean Henderson: Sheffield United goalkeeper is another cheap but great option for you.
- Martin Kelly: A FPL player’s favorite due to his extremely low price (4.4M). None of the Palace defenders are scoring attacking points, so you might as well pick Kelly.
- James Tomkins: Just selected by 0,5% of the players. Should he score a goal, you’d be almost alone celebrating it.
- Luke Shaw: United’s left-back is selected by just 0.7% of the players due to his long injury. Shaw is back now and he has decent potential in attack as well.
FPL gameweek 19 preview – the best attacking potential for the next 6 gameweeks:
Leicester: 12.96 expected goals
Man City: 12.79
Leicester is playing a fantastic season and Foxes dominate also the attacking potential list due to some easy home fixtures they have coming up.
- Jamie Vardy: The old and reliable Fox is as good as ever. 12G+5A from the previous 11 matches and a minimum of one goal or one assist in every single match.
- James Maddison: 6G+3A from the previous 13 matches is not a bad record for a mid-priced attacking midfielder.
- Kevin De Bruyne: 4G+2A from the previous 7 matches. He’s shown some great performances lately.
- Sergio Aguero: returned from a long absence last week. A big gamble, but selected just by 10% of the players.
- Mohamed Salah: 4G+2A from the previous 5 matches. Salah has found form again, he’s been a bit too quiet so far this season
- Roberto Firmino: He decided the Club World Cup title for Liverpool by scoring the 90th min winner against Monterrey and ET winner against Flamengo. A bit confidence boost?
FPL gameweek 19 preview – the best defensive potential for the next 6 gameweeks:
Leicester: 2.68 clean sheets
Man City: 2.31
Leicester is also dominating this list. There are plenty of good Foxes to be picked right now.
- Johnny Evans: 2G+1A from the previous 5 matches. A cheap option from Leicester defense, who’s only selected by 5.8% of the FPL players.
- Çaglar Söyüncü: Even 0.1M cheaper than Evans and a whopping 1.4M cheaper than Ricardo Pereira.
- Andrew Robertson: It’s either TAA or Robertson if you want attacking outcomes as well. Robertson is 0.2M cheaper and selected by almost 10% fewer players.
- Nicolas Otamendi: looks like he’s back in City defense and also scored 2 goals in the previous 7 matches. Costs just 5.0M.
You’ll find this information for all teams from our unique FPL Fixture Tracker.
If you want to turn your FPL knowledge into cash, it's possible! There are tens of thousands of euros in daily fantasy prize pools every week. We have reviewed the best European daily fantasy providers. Check out the list below and claim some fantastic deposit bonuses!