This is our FPL Gameweek 21 tips and preview. These Fantasy Premier League GW 21 tips are based on our unique FPL Fixture Tracker and PlayerDatabase. Note, our stats include all matches in all competitions. If we write “5 goals in 5 matches” it means also League Cup, UCL/UEL and Premier League all included. Check also our Premier League GW 21 betting tips!
FPL gameweek 21 tips – the best attacking potential
Man City: 2.49 goals
Man Utd: 1.57 goals
Manchester City clearly stands out this weekend. Burnley have also easy opponents on Villa, who look horrible in defense at the moment.
- Kevin De Bruyne: 3G + 4A in the previous four matches. KDB is hot right now and has a fantastic home fixture to add more to his tally.
- Raheem Sterling: 5G + 1A in the previous five matches. Didn’t score against SUFC, but has been scoring a lot recently.
- Sadio Mane: 2G + 5A in the previous five matches. None of the Pool strikers are in fantastic form, but Mane is the most likely to get points.
- Chris Wood: 7G in the previous 15 matches. He’s the only Burnley player with more than 2 goals scored since late September.
- Dele Alli: 5G + 3A in the previous nine matches. With Son suspended, Alli’s going to have even more responsibilities.
- Marcus Rashford: 11G + 2A in the previous 13 matches. He’s got a goal or an assist in 10/13 previous matches.
FPL gameweek 21 tips – the best defensive potential
Liverpool: 55% probability for a clean sheet
C. Palace: 44%
West Ham: 44%
Liverpool is the only team with over 50% chances for a clean sheet this round.
- Trent Alexander-Arnold: 1G+7A in the previous nine matches. Clearly the best pick from LFC defense for extra points right now.
- Matt Doherty: 2G+1A in the previous six matches. The Wolves full-back goes forward and gets constantly rewarded as well.
- West Ham: just a general note to be cautious because new manager David Moyes might change a lot in the defense.
FPL gameweek 21 preview – the best attacking potential for the next 6 gameweeks:
Man City: 14.00 expected goals
Man Utd: 9.53
These teams are mostly already covered above. We’ll add a couple of names, though.
- Anthony Martial: Four goals in four matches. The United forward is in good form alongside Rashford.
- Jamie Vardy: 12G + 5A in the previous 12 matches. Leicester rested their regulars last weekend, so Vardy and other key players are fresh now.
- Christian Eriksen: Had a rare start due to suspensions but scored a goal right away. Is he up for it again?
FPL gameweek 21 preview – the best defensive potential for the next 6 gameweeks:
Liverpool: 2.85 clean sheets
Sheffield Utd: 2.23
Crystal P: 2.13
Man City: 2.11
Liverpool was already covered earlier. We’ll add few more names here form the other top five teams.
- Johnny Evans: 2G + 1A in the previous seven matches. A cheap, but great pick from the Leicester defense.
- George Baldock: 2G + 3A in the previous nine matches. This Blades’ full-back offers you something extra.