This is our FPL Gameweek 24 tips and preview. These Fantasy Premier League GW 24 tips are based on our unique FPL Fixture Tracker and PlayerDatabase. Note, our stats include all matches in all competitions. If we write “5 goals in 5 matches” it means also League Cup, UCL/UEL and Premier League all included. Check also our Premier League GW 24 betting tips!
FPL gameweek 24 tips – the best attacking potential
Liverpool: 4.03 goals
Man Utd: 2.30
Remember! Liverpool and West Ham have two fixtures this week!
Here are our hot picks for the GW 24
- Jack Grealish: 5G + 3A in the previous 12 matches. Villa forward has been in good form all season and scored against Brighton too. A good home fixture against Watford coming up.
- Willian: 2G + 3A in the previous eight matches. He’s a good pick from the Chelsea attack if you want an alternative to Tammy Abraham.
- Jamie Vardy: 7G + 8A in the previous 12 matches. A rare blank against Burnley, but Vardy had a penalty shot even in that match. He has a great scoring potential at home against weak West Ham.
- Mohamed Salah: 6G + 3A in the previous 10 matches. Scored a memorable goal against United and rarely gets rotated. You’d also consider other Pool strikers due to their huge goal scoring advantage. The question is if some of them will be rotated?
- Sergio Aguero: Seven goals in four matches, but there’s risk of rotation and a nasty away fixture against Sheffield United. Aguero must be mentioned, but is he really a good choice here?
- Anthony Martial: 5G + 1A in the previous nine matches. With Rashford out, Martial is the main threat. United have played strong home matches lately.
- Giovani Lo Celso: Scored against Boro in the cup and had a fantastic chance against Liverpool as well. Nobody is scoring goals regularly in the Spurs XI now so might as well gamble a bit and pick Lo Celso with 0.7% TSB.
- Abdoulaye Doucoure: 2G + 2A in the previous four matches. This Watford midfielder is in-form and facing the weak Villa defense.
FPL gameweek 24 tips – the best defensive potential
Liverpool: 74% probability for a clean sheet
Man Utd: 42%
C. Palace: 41%
Liverpool are holding clean sheets match after another. Now they have even two fixtures with a total probability of 74% for at least one clean sheet. They are once more the prime CS candidates.
- Trent Alexander-Arnold: 1G + 8A in the previous 12 matches. He’s been the number one player to have from Liverpool squad recently.
- There are no stand-out defenders in the Leicester and Man United camp right now and both have pretty cemented starting XIs to choose from.
- Serge Aurier: 1G + 5A in the previous 13 matches. This Spurs wing-back has a very attacking role and could have had even more assists lately.
- Gary Cahill: His teammate Kelly has an equal price, but Kelly has 29.9% TSB while Cahill has just 0.7% TSB.
- Djibril Sidibe: Four assists in 12 matches for this Everton full-back. A nice home fixture against weak Newcastle attack.
FPL gameweek 24 preview – the best attacking potential for the next 6 gameweeks:
Liverpool: 14.80 expected goals
Man City: 13.27
Man Utd: 10.28