This is our FPL Gameweek 25 tips and preview. These Fantasy Premier League GW 25 tips are based on our unique FPL Fixture Tracker and PlayerDatabase. Note, our stats include all matches in all competitions. If we write “5 goals in 5 matches” it means also League Cup, UCL/UEL and Premier League all included. Check also our Premier League GW 25 betting tips!
FPL gameweek 25 tips – the best attacking potential
Liverpool: 2.63 goals
Man City: 2.11
Man Utd: 1.76
One should note that Leicester are in a clear downtrend at the moment. They still have a high ranking in the algorithm, but Foxes are going down (despite the win over WHUFC). Newcastle have the easiest home game of the season against weak Canaries. This explains the high expected goals.
Here are our hot picks for the GW 25
- Dominic Calvert-Levin: Five goals in the previous seven matches. The young Everton forward is in-form like the whole team is.
- Kelechi Iheanacho: 5G + 4A in the previous 9 matches from which he has only started five. Scored the winner in FA Cup and picked up two assists against WHUFC. With Jamie Vardy out-of-form and slightly injured, Iheanacho should get a nod in the starting XI?
- Sergio Aguero: 8G + 1A in the previous five matches. ‘Kun’ has been in fantastic form since his return from injury. The Argentinian was also rested in the FA Cup match, so he’d return to the starting XI here.
- Anthony Martial: 6G + 2A in the previous 10 matches he has started. With Rashford still out, it’s up to Martial to take care of the scoring. He also scored one and assisted one in the FA Cup win over Tranmere.
- Miguel Almiron: 3G in the previous six matches. Almiron has hit blanks in three matches in a row but scored in three consecutive games before that. He’s the main threat of Magpies against Norwich.
- Troy Deeney: 5G in the previous eight matches. It could be even more if the Watford Captain hadn’t missed a spot-kick. Hornets have been in-form lately and Deeney has also been pumped with fresh confidence.
FPL gameweek 25 tips – the best defensive potential
Liverpool: 58% probability for a clean sheet
Crystal Palace: 48%
Sheffield Utd: 41%
Liverpool are the clean sheet kings again despite their extra fatigue. Note that this article is written before the West Ham vs Liverpool match at midweek.
- Trent Alexander-Arnold: 1G + 6A in the previous 10 matches he has started. He has picked up assists also in the previous two games.
- James Tomkins & Gary Cahill: Palace defenders have 0.7% TSB and 1.2% TSB, which means they are barely picked by anyone else.
- Matt Ritchie: The Newcastle full-back has returned recently to the starting XI after a long absence. Just 0.2% TSB! Ritchie used to get a decent amount of assists due to his role.
- Ricardo Pereira: The right-back got a confidence boost against WHUFC by scoring one and assisting another goal.
FPL gameweek 25 preview – the best attacking potential for the next 6 gameweeks:
Note: you have to be a bit careful here because of the FA Cup and League Cup matches, which will cause some rearranged fixtures soon. This is the situation as it stands now.
Man City: 14.95 expected goals
Man Utd: 9.55
FPL gameweek 25 preview – the best defensive potential for the next 6 gameweeks:
If you want to turn your FPL knowledge into cash, it's possible! There are tens of thousands of euros in daily fantasy prize pools every week. We have reviewed the best European daily fantasy providers. Check out the list below and claim some fantastic deposit bonuses!