This is our FPL Gameweek 26 tips and preview. These Fantasy Premier League GW 26 tips are based on our unique FPL Fixture Tracker and PlayerDatabase. Note, our stats include all matches in all competitions. If we write “5 goals in 5 matches” it means also League Cup, UCL/UEL and Premier League all included. Check also our Premier League GW 26 betting tips!
FPL gameweek 26 tips – the best attacking potential
Man City: 3.16 goals
Sheffield Utd: 1.58
Manchester City and Liverpool clearly stand out this gameweek. There are no obvious choices from the City camp though, but Liverpool is going on full speed ahead. Tottenham’s new recruit, Steeven Bergwinj, has also a good fixture coming up.
Here are our hot picks for the GW 26
- Gabriel Martinelli: The Arsenal forward has 2 goals and an assist from the previous four matches. He is facing Newcastle defenders and Everton next, which are not bad home fixtures.
- Tammy Abraham: 2G + 2A in the previous six matches. A decent home fixture against United and three out of four next matches at home soil.
- Harvey Barnes: 3G + 3A in the previous six matches. He has a goal or an assist in six out of eight previous matches he has started. Wolves and City next, but after that, there’s a great run of fixtures coming up.
- Mohamed Salah: 5G + 2A in the previous six matches. Salah is back in form and looking at excellent fixtures to increase his goal tally.
- Steven Bergwijn: The Spurs winger scored a goal in his debut. This week he plays against one of the weakest PL defenses (Villa).
- Roberto Pereyra: Three goals in five matches for the Argentinian. He’s returned to the starting XI after Ismaila Sarr’s injury and scoring goals nicely. Though, fixtures look horrible.
- Raul Jimenez: Three goals in three matches. Leicester is a tough fixture, but lots of potential matches coming up after that.
FPL gameweek 26 tips – the best defensive potential
Sheffield Utd: 60% probability for a clean sheet
Man City: 43%
Liverpool are the clean sheet kings with Sheffield United. Note, that Blades have a blank coming up at GW 28.
- Cesar Azpilicueta: 2G + 1A in the previous five matches. Three home matches out of next four games an one away trip to Bournemouth. Good chance for a clean sheet or two with some attacking points.
- Trent Alexander-Arnold: 1G + 6A in the previous ten matches. There’s no stopping of Liverpool. They are getting clean sheets and TAA is also the main attacking threat.
- Sheffield United defense: Even if Blades will blank the GW 28 they have three fantastic home fixtures coming up. Pick any of the regular starters.
FPL gameweek 26 preview – the best attacking potential for the next 6 gameweeks:
Note: you have to be a bit careful here because of the FA Cup and League Cup matches, which will cause some rearranged fixtures soon. This is the situation as it stands now.
Liverpool: 14.26 expected goals
Man City: 11.95
FPL gameweek 26 preview – the best defensive potential for the next 6 gameweeks:
If you want to turn your FPL knowledge into cash, it's possible! There are tens of thousands of euros in daily fantasy prize pools every week. We have reviewed the best European daily fantasy providers. Check out the list below and claim some fantastic deposit bonuses!